It should be noted that to compile the beiglist several things need to be done once you download it from DHowetts Git Resource. Instructions are lacking.
- you have to add /include/nlist.h to the theos directory (can be copied from Nitotv's template helloWorld)
- you have to add /lib/libsubstrate.dylib and /lib/substrate.h to the theos directory (from mobilesubstrate)
- you have to install ldid (for signing) into /usr/lib
If you do not have the 3.0 SDK install you can point make at your installed SDK for example:
- make SYSROOT=/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.1.sdk
- make stage SYSROOT=/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.1.sdk
Only then will the beigelist compile
To compile Nitotv's helloWord, I had to have it set to Debug to successfully compile the "thePlugin" target and not Release as specified, I got linkage errors to i386 - not sure why.