SSH and ARD
* Control the Apple TV remotely, e.g. by SSH or ARD
What does this really mean? Torb255
- It means we want to do "stuff" (add/remove media, applications, etc). in an easy way - Mactijn 17:03, 24 March 2007 (CET)
- I just put a link to Awkward on the Wikipedia entry for Apple TV
- We need to put links to other resources on AppleTV hacking - I'm seeing lots of people repeating the same stuff over and over again
(I hope someone who can fix this sees this...) I have tried numerous times to sign up in the Fora but the confirmation mail never comes. Is there an email address I can send mail to to try to resolve this problem? --Alexis
RSS isn't working on the wiki
"Access AirPort Disc from Apple TV"
Does this mean access a drive that is connected to the new AirPort Extreme (802.11n)? If so, that is an AFP share, so it would be mounted in the same way as any other AFP server and instructions are already on this wiki. If it's something else, please elaborate. --Jonathan 01:18, 29 March 2007 (CEST)
DVD Jon has taken note of AwkwardTV.
Tried and Working Video
"WMV doesn't seen to play. Flip4Mac component doesn't seem to work."
- I've tried several WMVs and they seem to play fine with Flip4Mac. Can we get clarification on what doesn't work? --Lostorbit 02:21, 7 April 2007 (CEST)
Perhaps it has something to do with Windows Media 9 Advanced? http://www.flip4mac.com/wmv_tech.htm http://flip4mac.blogspot.com/2007/02/flip4mac-update-now-in-beta-v21165.html#links
Main Page Clean up!
the main page is becomming longer and longer every time I look at it and finding things seem more of a task...
for example the Projects section (http://wiki.awkwardtv.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=submit#Projects) shouldn't that have it's own page? and have a link to it from the front page? The same goes for How To... LeMarsu 15:13, 9 May 2007 (CEST)
- I ripped through and categorized just about every page on the wiki, as well as changed around the main page's layout, the big change being putting the "recent news" in a column on the right. Please feel free to change/add more categories ProfessaFresh 22:11, 9 May 2007 (CEST)
- that is looking much better.. I will see how I can help with the clean up LeMarsu 10:34, 10 May 2007 (CEST)
- Wow. Quite impressive. thanks!