SSH and ARD
* Control the Apple TV remotely, e.g. by SSH or ARD
What does this really mean? Torb255
- It means we want to do "stuff" (add/remove media, applications, etc). in an easy way - Mactijn 17:03, 24 March 2007 (CET)
- I just put a link to Awkward on the Wikipedia entry for Apple TV
- We need to put links to other resources on AppleTV hacking - I'm seeing lots of people repeating the same stuff over and over again
RSS isn't working on the wiki
"Access AirPort Disc from Apple TV"
Does this mean access a drive that is connected to the new AirPort Extreme (802.11n)? If so, that is an AFP share, so it would be mounted in the same way as any other AFP server and instructions are already on this wiki. If it's something else, please elaborate. --Jonathan 01:18, 29 March 2007 (CEST)
DVD Jon has taken note of AwkwardTV.
Tried and Working Video
"WMV doesn't seen to play. Flip4Mac component doesn't seem to work."
- I've tried several WMVs and they seem to play fine with Flip4Mac. Can we get clarification on what doesn't work? --Lostorbit 02:21, 7 April 2007 (CEST)
Perhaps it has something to do with Windows Media 9 Advanced? http://www.flip4mac.com/wmv_tech.htm http://flip4mac.blogspot.com/2007/02/flip4mac-update-now-in-beta-v21165.html#links
Main Page Clean up!
the main page is becomming longer and longer every time I look at it and finding things seem more of a task...
for example the Projects section (http://wiki.awkwardtv.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=submit#Projects) shouldn't that have it's own page? and have a link to it from the front page? The same goes for How To... LeMarsu 15:13, 9 May 2007 (CEST)