PUBC - For Any iOS device from iOS 7-12 that can run PUBG
Current Version: 1.7.0-1
Release date: Jul 23rd, 2019
Current as of: Jul 23rd, 2019
Use MFI controllers with PUBG.
This project is Copyright © 2018-2019 nito llc. All Rights Reserved.
Written By: Kevin Bradley & ragsnar
1.7.0-1 2019 7 23
- Initial support for driving a vehicle
1.6.0-1 2019 7 23
- Initial support for Aiming having a slower panning speed
1.5.4-1 2019 7 21
- Massive improvements with actual MFI Controllers (Nimbus etc)
1.5.3-5 2019 7 21
- Removed experimental mode
- Improved right joystick panning to be usable
- Added option to customize the panning speed of the right joystick
- Added option to invert Y (Up/Down) Axis on the right joystick. (up = down, down = up)
1.5-23 2019 7 10
- Fixed a bug where controllers being disconnected would cause the application to completely lock up
- Better support for recognizing when controllers are connected & disconnected while the game phases between active & inactive.
1.5-15 2019 7 9
- More improvements to the right joystick implementation, tested with a lot more controllers, seems to work much better.
1.5-1 2019 6 9
- Massively improved right joystick / navigation control.
- Pressing and holding (A X Y B) all supported properly now
1.4-* 2019 7 8
- Controller management bug fixes.
1.3-42 2019 6 24
- Added two finger double tap in as solution for bringing up control editing menu.
1.3-6 2019 6 23
- Took out triple tap to bring up control editing menu, was getting triggered to easily when not wanted.
1.3-5 2019 6 22
- Update controls from the UI directly now!
- Experimental right joystick support
1.2-1 2019 6 21
- Navigation is fully useable now.
1.1-1 2019 5 21
- Massive improvements in navigation, delays should be gone.
1.0-1 2019 6 20
- Initial release for iOS
1. Add https://nitosoft.com/beta2 source in Cydia or Sileo
2. Install pubc (com.nito.pubc)
3. Make sure pubg control settings are in the DEFAULT LAYOUT
4. Pair your MFI controller to your iOS device (yes this works with nControl)
Currently the driving controls are hardcoded, in a future release it will be possible to customize those commmands as well, but for the time being I'm documenting what the buttons are coded to
DpadUp: PGBActionTypeDriveFW (Move forward)
DpadDown: PGBActionTypeDriveBW (Move backwards)
DpadLeft: PGBActionTypeDriveLeft (Move Left)
DpadRight: PGBActionTypeDriveRight (Move Right)
LeftShoulder: PGBActionTypeDriveUp (Wheelie)
RightShoulder: PGBActionTypeDriveDown (Wheelie)
ButtonX: PGBActionTypeDriveExit (Exit the vehicle)
Tap the menu button, TWO FINGER double tap the screen or press your controllers equivalent of select / start simultaneously to bring up these views:
1. some iPad 9.7 Pro button presses not working & Same with iPhone SE
This only adds support for MFI controllers, this does NOT add support for PS4 / XBox One, etc, controllers. If you want to support those controllers you need to purchase NControl as well. (Hey at least pubc is free AND open source!)
Getting your device / screen size supported
MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE DEFAULT LAYOUT - CUSTOM LAYOUTS ARE NOT SUPPORTED
I will need a screenshot with all the available buttons visible, similar to
Donations are very appreciated and will insure this projects future.