pubc - For Any iOS device from iOS 7-12 that can run pubg
Current Version: 1.2-1
Release date: Jun 21st, 2019
Current as of: Jun 21st, 2019
Use MFI controllers with pubg.
This project is Copyright © 2018-2019 nito llc. All Rights Reserved.
Written By: Kevin Bradley
1.2-1 2019 5 21
- Navigation is fully useable now.
1.1-1 2019 5 21
- Massive improvements in navigation, delays should be gone.
1.0-1 2019 5 20
- Initial release for iOS
1. Add https://nitosoft.com/beta2 source in Cydia or Sileo
2. Install pubc (com.nito.pubc)
3. Make sure pubg control settings are in the DEFAULT LAYOUT
4. Pair your MFI controller to your iOS device (yes this works with nControl)
The file where the controls are configured in saved in
You can edit it directly on the device with vim or nano.
If you would like to edit the file before installing (if you are building it manually) edit this file
All the available values that can go in each "key" (ie: ButtonA) are listed here
1. some iPad 9.7 Pro button presses not working & Same with iPhone SE
2. The right joystick ... sucks ... (slow, inverted, etc) this is implemented by either:
a) folks at tencent or
b) default boilerplate with Unreal Engine.
Either way, its way past how deep I'm going to dig on a free tweak. Its open source - go nuts. :)
you can override the right joystick in code the same way i do the left but it will just append touch events to what the other one already does. their code doesn't simulate touch events, it sends commands straight to the engine as designed, i haven't the faintest how to do that, if even possible.
This only adds support for MFI controllers, this does NOT add support for PS4 / XBox One, etc, controllers. If you want to support those controllers you need to purchase NControl as well. (Hey at least pubc is free AND open source!)
Getting your device / screen size supported
MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE DEFAULT LAYOUT - CUSTOM LAYOUTS ARE NOT SUPPORTED
I will need a screenshot with all the available buttons visible, similar to this