pubc - For Any iOS device from iOS 7-12 that can run pubg
Current Version: 1.2.2-19
Release date: Jun 20th, 2019
Current as of: Jun 20th, 2019
Use MFI controllers with pubg.
This project is Copyright © 2018-2019 nito llc. All Rights Reserved.
Written By: Kevin Bradley
1.0-1 2019 5 20
- Initial release for iOS
1. Add https://nitosoft.com/beta2 source in Cydia or Sileo
2. Install pubc (com.nito.pubc)
3. Make sure pubg control settings are in the DEFAULT LAYOUT
4. Pair your MFI controller to your iOS device (yes this works with nControl)
1. Occasionally all controller events and touch events stop working altogether (except for the panning in the right joystick) will need to quit and re-open the app, not sure whats causing that yet.
2. iPad 9.7 Pro button presses not working & Same with iPhone SE
Getting your device / screen size supported
MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE DEFAULT LAYOUT - CUSTOM LAYOUTS ARE NOT SUPPORTED
I will need a screenshot with all the available buttons visible, similar to this