PUBC - For Any iOS device from iOS 7-12 that can run PUBG
Current Version: 1.3-6
Release date: Jun 23rd, 2019
Current as of: Jun 23rd, 2019
Use MFI controllers with PUBG.
This project is Copyright © 2018-2019 nito llc. All Rights Reserved.
Written By: Kevin Bradley
1.3-6 2019 5 23
- Took out triple tap to bring up control editing menu, was getting triggered to easily when not wanted.
1.3-5 2019 5 22
- Update controls from the UI directly now!
- Experimental right joystick support
1.2-1 2019 5 21
- Navigation is fully useable now.
1.1-1 2019 5 21
- Massive improvements in navigation, delays should be gone.
1.0-1 2019 5 20
- Initial release for iOS
1. Add https://nitosoft.com/beta2 source in Cydia or Sileo
2. Install pubc (com.nito.pubc)
3. Make sure pubg control settings are in the DEFAULT LAYOUT
4. Pair your MFI controller to your iOS device (yes this works with nControl)
Tap the menu button, or press your controllers equivalent of select / start simultaneously to bring up these window:
Experimental Right Joystick is my half baked / shoddy attempt to replace their implementation, Its possible to toggle on and off because its not much better (if better) than their implementation, so i figured i'd make it optional.
1. some iPad 9.7 Pro button presses not working & Same with iPhone SE
2. The right joystick ... sucks ... (slow, inverted, etc) this is implemented by either:
I tried to re-implement it, its not great, but its a start. PR's welcome ;)
This only adds support for MFI controllers, this does NOT add support for PS4 / XBox One, etc, controllers. If you want to support those controllers you need to purchase NControl as well. (Hey at least pubc is free AND open source!)
Getting your device / screen size supported
MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE DEFAULT LAYOUT - CUSTOM LAYOUTS ARE NOT SUPPORTED
I will need a screenshot with all the available buttons visible, similar to