Rinnovo patente auto Tatuaggio farfalla Hotel laigueglia Donne bagnate Video cicciolina con cavallo Autoscaut Figa nuda Puntatori mouse download Anziane sesso Casalinghe pelose Allie sin Donne zoccole Suore puttane Tabella aci Porche anziane Movie porno The simpson xxx Vip senza mutande Anteprime video orge Foto nudist Versioni di latino gia tradotte Www giglian Acconciature da uomo Sexycoppie Fujiko hentai Www nesquik it Tattoo farfalle Aebncom Figa nuda Analisi grammaticale Donne che scopano con animali Sextv1tv Stardoll it Video gratis fighe Marge simpson xxx Hentay gallery Contatti msn ragazze sexy Scopate con cavalli Foto de velhas nuas Nadia hentai Aebncom Mature zoccole Canalis scopata Prezzi porte scrigno Tris sisal Www chiamami com Video cicciolina con cavallo Lady sonia Video claudia antonelli Spiagge nudisti video Escortforumit dns Wwwgazzettadellosportit Tube porn Chichi e bulma hentai Immagini winx Rivenditori converse Aaa livedoor jp loli Www super eva it El ladies Incesti familiari Daphne rosen Borsaitalia it Hentai c18 Negre porno Poesie matrimonio Modello lettera di dimissioni Video porno animal Roberta missoni rapidshare Mamme sexi Anteprime scopate gratis Video amatoriale porno gratis sicuri Www pornovisione com Prezzi porte scrigno Ls magazine Calcolo ascendente Www ragazze da coccolare com Foto di tette grosse Oldspunkers com Ospedale san raffaele Video spogliarello Belle puttane Belle puttane Infocamera it Dragonball z xxx kamehasutra Xxx naruto Free trans video Www ogrish com Listini prezzi edilkamin Nudist preteen Donne mature che scopano Sex with animals Calcolo stipendio netto 2007 Cicciolina scopa con il cavallo Donne mature tettone Anteprima film porno Stellina brasil libero it Foto porno naruto Sex film free Glitter maker Lista server emule 2007 free cricket ringtones cheap tamiflu tracfone ringtones free funny ringtones buy alprazolam zoloft online free vocal ringtones sony ericsson ringtones cheap albuterol buy norco free caller ringtones cheap levitra online rivotril sharp ringtones nextel ringtones free cellular ringtones free ringtones verizon wireless ringtones zovirax online free wwe ringtones cipro online ativan online cheap prozac free monophonic ringtones cheap celebrex toques ringtones nexium online free verizon ringtones free tmobile ringtones samsung ringtones free retro ringtones sibutramine online hoodia online christian ringtones downloadable ringtones lg ringtones lortab online zithromax online free punk ringtones cheap carisoprodol free rock ringtones t-mobile ringtones xenical online soma online buy celexa pop ringtones free music ringtones ericsson ringtones cheap valium cheap xanax cheap clomid wellbutrin online cheap ultram voice ringtones lipitor online tramadol ambien online hydrocodone online flexeril online cyclobenzaprine online free philips ringtones ortho online free telus ringtones cheap diazepam mobile ringtones lorazepam online propecia online blackberry ringtones zanaflex free true ringtones diflucan online free animal ringtones cheap adipex metal ringtones free mtv ringtones free sprint ringtones fioricet online vicodin online fly ringtones free cool ringtones order sildenafil free alltel ringtones pharmacy online online tv ringtones free jungle ringtones diethylpropion online free love ringtones free jazz ringtones polyphonic ringtones sagem ringtones cheap paxil qwest ringtones free alcatel ringtones lisinopril online cheap tenuate talking ringtones cheap cialis humour ringtones anime ringtones pantech ringtones == Measured power usage ==
Measured with Kill-A-Watt, 119V input, tested with 720p output to LCD (not plugged in to wattmeter)
Note: These figures have also been confirmed with a 240V unit.
- Main menu: 14-15W
- Playing a 640x480 XviD file: 17-18W
- dnetc -benchmark2: 20W
- "Sleeping" (white light off, no video output after holding down Play button): 14-15W
- After a "shutdown -h now" command: 15W
- Is there any way to further reduce power usage, e.g., disabling the graphics processor?
- Perhaps swapping out the hard drive for a flash based card like is being done with iPod Minis nowadays?
- What about a "Shutdown" frappliance that physically turned it off. (Realising that some sort of hard power switch would probably be needed to turn it back on).
Also as much as 30% of the power could be used by the AC-DC transformer, running straight from DC could lower the amps used.
- Doing a pmset -g yields:
-bash-2.05b$ pmset -g System-wide power settings: SleepDisabled 1 Active Profiles: AC Power -1* Currently in use: disksleep 15 hibernatemode 0 displaysleep 1 powerbutton 0 sleep 30 autorestart 1 hibernatefile /var/vm/sleepimage
So it looks like sleep has been "disabled" in the sense of traditional mac sleep. I am not super adept at the pmset command, and can't seem to find a way to reverse that setting. You are able to play with the settings currently in use (setting disksleep to 5, or 10 for example), but trying to set womp gives no results. A pmset -g cap gives you:
-bash-2.05b$ pmset -g cap Capabilities for AC Power: displaysleep disksleep sleep autorestart powerbutton
Additional, you can directly edit the file: /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.PowerManagement.plist. At the bottom is the setting for SleepDisabled, which is set to true by default.
Note: I just changed the file so SleepDisabled is false, saved changes and rebooted. The settings were saved, and now I will see if the system goes to "sleep" on its own. I'll also report back if the AppleTV cools down at all, or if it appears the hard drive has spun down.
I have tried SleepDisabled false, but I doesn't help. The consumption is always 14-15W when idle or "switched off".
On the other hand if you "switch off" the Apple TV by holding play/pause key for 5 seconds and then you look at pmset -g there will be
disksleep 1 displaysleep 1
while in normal state there are zeros. The harddrive seems to sleep (I feel a delay issuing commands in commandline), but the consumption stays the same 14-15W :(
- Power supply efficiency
- Efficiency is measured as effective output power divided by input power (Po/Pi x 100 %). Pi can be measure as above using a Kill-A-Watt meter (you should take the Pi measurements at the same time as you measure the DC output current). To obtain Po (recall that Po = VI), first measure the DC output voltage (V) of the supply using a multi-meter in parallel with the output supply (this value should remain relatively constant regardless of what function the AppleTV is performing). Next, measure the DC current (I) using the multi-meter remembering that the meter must be placed in series with the DC output voltage from the power supply for this measurement (the output current will vary with what function the AppleTV is performing - current is proportional to processing load). Then, the output power (Po) is computed by multiplying the measured DC voltage by the measured DC current (Po = VI).
- The digital wattmeter I have can measure P and U*I. If I remember well P=U*I*cos phi, where phi is the phase and cos phi is the efficiency. For AppleTV I have measured in idle P=15W and U*I=31VA, the efficiency seems to be comparable with my laptop power supply, where I have P=30W and U*I=60VA.