- NitoTV 0.2.5b10 released, Music playback, photo streaming, new mplayer, unplayed markers, QuickTime volume control/sub toggling/audio selection/OSD, major bug fixes (99.99% on the screen release..) and much more
- Citrix How to install the Citrix Client for Max OSX and connect to Citrix Web Interface published through Citrix Secure Gateway
- Streamer 0.1.2 released, now includes AppleTV v1.1
- Activating color Composite output by software
- ATVFiles 0.5.1 released
- Step by step guide to getting Firefox running on your AppleTV with a USB Keyboard and mouse.
- Step by Step Guide to Playing DivX Files from a NAS: A compilation of several sources of information into one page. Simple and easier to follow than Turbo's kextloader.
- NitoTV 0.2.5b9 released, Smart update from intel mounts, hide file sizes, easy USB patching, volume blacklists, custom mounts and SEVERAL big bug fixes
- ATVFiles 0.5.0 released
- JamanTV plugin released. View movies from Jaman, an alternative movie download service on your AppleTV
- NitoTV 0.2.5b8 released, Smart Installer!, Safe Update, Shuffle Playlists, view the console log, bug fixes, Cover Art Regeneration and more!
- NitoTV 0.2.5b7 released, QuickTime playlist support, mixed playback support (some extensions in mplayer, some in QuickTime) New installation manager for Perian and additional mplayer codecs, bug fixes, shortcuts and more...
- NitoTV 0.2.5b6 released, Initial metadata support, DVD and delete contextual menus, Perian download/installation AND support. Framework stub moving, patch privileged frameworks, sort fixes (hopefully), and various other tweaks and bug fixes.
- Stream Audio to AppleTV Use Soundfly to stream audio from Mac to AppleTV
- Step by Step instructions for Safe Update