Difference between revisions of "CODMC"
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
== Known Issues ==
== Known Issues ==
Revision as of 03:36, 22 July 2019
CODMC - For Any iOS device from iOS 7-12 that can run Call of Duty Mobile
Current Version: 1.1-2
Release date: Jul 21st, 2019
Current as of: Jul 21st, 2019
Use MFI controllers with Call of Duty mobile.
This project is Copyright © 2018-2019 nito llc. All Rights Reserved.
Written By: Kevin Bradley
1.1-2 2016 7 21
- Initial release for iOS
1. Add https://nitosoft.com/beta2 source in Cydia or Sileo
2. Install codmc (com.nito.codmc)
3. Make sure Call of Duty mobile control settings are in the DEFAULT & ADVANCED LAYOUT
4. Pair your MFI controller to your iOS device (yes this works with nControl)
You know it is successfully activated when your first button press on your MFI controller yields the following screen:
Tap the menu button, THREE FINGER double tap the screen or press your controllers equivalent of select / start simultaneously to bring up these views:
1. Layout might not work for all devices, only tested on 6s+ so far.
2. Right joystick is far from perfect, I'm aware of this, and its not likely to get better any time soon unfortunately
Call of Duty mobile is only available in Australian (and maybe Canadian) iOS App store right now. You need to create an australian apple ID and sign in with it to get it installed, you will also need a VPN spoofing your location as Australia to play the game UFO VPN has a free COD Mobile solution that works as of right now
This only adds support for MFI controllers, this does NOT add support for PS4 / XBox One, etc, controllers. If you want to support those controllers you need to purchase NControl as well. (Hey at least CODMC is free AND open source!)
Getting your device / screen size supported
MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE DEFAULT LAYOUT - CUSTOM LAYOUTS ARE NOT SUPPORTED
I will need a screenshot with all the available buttons visible, similar to
Donations are very appreciated and will insure this projects future.