This page lists the plugins which are announced to be compatibility with the AppleTV OS 3.0 software update released on October 29, 2009. AppleTV OS 3.0.1 was released soon afterwards; since little was changed, the plugins listed here should work with either.
- ATVFiles 1.3 beta
- AtvPwn 2.2
- LaunchMore 0.4
- NitoTV Take 2 0.8.1
- Sapphire b7.6
- SoftwareMenu 1.0b1
- Transmission on AppleTV
- BackRow 3.0 SDK
- Samba Server
- Patchstick created with OS 2.1 works. SSH enabled. Accessing AppleTV with Cyberduck (sftp) works great.
- Patchstick created with OS 3.0 works as well.
- QuickTime components (a.k.a. codecs) work.
- Composite Colour
- AppleFileShare Server (AFP) working using afpinstall.sh and ATV-Recover image.
- LaunchMore! (version 0.4)
- XBMC/Boxee Launcher (both XBMC and Boxee working)