Difference between revisions of "ATV3-Compatible Plugins"
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 12:29, 29 June 2010
This page lists the plugins which are announced to be compatibility with the AppleTV OS 3.0 software update released on October 29, 2009. AppleTV OS 3.0.1 was released soon afterwards; since little was changed, the plugins listed here should work with either.
- ATVFiles 1.3 beta
- AtvPwn 2.3
- Couch Surfer 2.1
- LaunchMore 0.4
- NitoTV Take 2 0.8.2
- Sapphire b7.6
- SoftwareMenu 1.0b1
- Transmission on AppleTV
- BackRow 3.0 SDK
- Samba Server
- Patchstick created with OS 2.1 works. SSH enabled. Accessing AppleTV with Cyberduck (sftp) works great.
- Patchstick created with OS 3.0 works as well.
- QuickTime components (a.k.a. codecs) work.
- Composite Colour
- AppleFileShare Server (AFP) working using afpinstall.sh and ATV-Recover image.
- LaunchMore! (version 0.4)
- XBMC/Boxee Launcher (both XBMC and Boxee working)