Welcome to the wiki page for the "A Series of Tubes" AppleTV plug-in
Here's a video of it in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vszCaC1A8-g
A Series of Tubes requires:
- You own an AppleTV and it's connected to the internet
- You are willing to install non-Apple software on your AppleTV
- You have the latest version of Perian installed on your AppleTV
It is expected you know what you are doing when it comes to AppleTV plug-in installation. The currently tested method of delivery is by way of Patchstick. It is expected that it will also install just fine using ATVLoader, but we won't know that til we go to public release.
- 15:08, 16 May 2007 (EST) -- Currently version 0.9.0 is in a private beta. It is expected to be released within a few days.
- 19:22, 17 May 2007 (EST) -- Beta testing is progressing nicely. I met-up with MacTjin and the gang on IRC today. A Series of Tubes will be made available via ATVLoader when it's ready for version 1.0 release.
- 13:01, 21 May 2007 (EST) -- Testing is nearing completion.. and we made the front page of digg today, w00ties!