Plug-in Developers Note Pad
Just some things I've been keeping notes on:
In the simplest terms a plug-in is a collection of one or more BRControls that are placed (in specific places) on the screen. Also contained in the plugin is the code necessary to 'do something' based on what the user does with the remote (up/down/left/right/play).
For me its logical to breakup the BRControls into different groups.
Types of controls:
- Controls Interactive
- Controls that the user can in some way control
- Controls Non-Interactive Static
- Controls that the user doesn't do anything with (text, borders etc)
- Controls Non-Interactive Dynamic
- Controls that the user doesn't do anything with but frequently change
- Controls Presently Unknown
- Controls that the I'm not sure what they do or where they belong
Other things go here: