- AirMagic AirMagic for AppleTV released
- NitoTV_Take_4 nitoTV for the AppleTV 4 released
- AppleTV 4 is jailbroken by Pangu for tvOS 9.0.x
- 03/26/15 awkwardTV is reborn, join us on freenode #awkwardtv
- 06/04/13 PlexConnect Plex Player without jailbreak
- MediaCloud UPnP Player for Apple TV 1, 3.0.2.
- XBMC now runs on AppleTV2, iPhone 4, and iPad.
- Exposed VNC for AppleTV 2G by Brandon Holland
- Beginners_Guide_AppleTV2 Beginner's guide to jailbreaking the AppleTV2 added.
- NitoTV_Take_3 Added page for nitoTV Take 3 for AppleTV 2G
- AppleTV_2 Added page for information and updates on AppleTV 2 information and JB status
- NitoTV Take 2 0.9.1 too much to list! lots of new meta changes, tons of bug fixes full changelog here: http://nitosoft.com/ntv/about.txt
- NitoTV Take 2 0.9.0 Hate for 0.9.0 to be a bugfix release but what can ya do? Fixed a bug in the smart installer with the new smbfs.kext installer, fixed improper permissions for package as well.
- AtvDrive wiki added
- atvDrive 1.1 released wiki added later (still). major partition map bug fixed
- atvDrive 1.0 released wiki added later.
- forum.tomcool.org until the forum.awkwardtv.org is back up questions can be asked there (since it appears to be dead for good).
- CMP_Framework Added a page for the Common Media Player framework
- Couch Surfer 2.2 now available for AppleTV 3.0 - 3.0.2
- NitoTV Take 2 0.8.7 quick bugfix follow up release. Bundled with latest Common Media Player, fixed the CMP installer and fixed gestures in 3.0.1.
- NitoTV Take 2 0.8.6 release supporting the Common Media Player framework, now with 5.1 AC3 passthrough support (in MPlayer too)
- Sapphire b7.8.1 released supporting the Common Media Player framework which support DVD Playback on the AppleTV (including 5.1 AC3 passthrough support).
- SoftwareMenu1.0b2.1 released. 1.0b1 has a bad update algorithm. select SoftwareMenu_Update1 (from third party menu), install it and even though it will say not installed, restart finder and it should be installed
- Overflow beta 4 has been released. couple of bugs and memory leaks fixed. Now also available from SoftwareMenu. Sorry for beta 3 users. was a huge bug stopping it from working
- ATVUSB-Creator Has been released. Updates include OpenSSH, Launcher and SoftwareMenu. This release is compatible with 2.x and 3.x AppleTVs.
- Overflow beta 2 has been released. Overflow is a plugin that itself loads plugins while hiding them from the Finder.